White's Demo Day at Alki

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PinkPADIgal

PADI Master Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
A-2-Z Scuba and Bubbles Below are hosting a White's Drysuit Demo day this Saturday, March 29th. Come try out the new Fusion. (there is the new Tech Skin and the regular skin) or some of the other suits in the White's line.

Place: Cove 2 at Alki, West Seattle. Look for the White's trailer and the Bubbles Below/A-2-Z tent.

Time: 9am-4pm

Cost: FREE!!!!!!!! You will need to bring your own scuba equipment. We will have a drysuit whip hose, if needed too. You will need a C-card.

Note: If you have not been in a drysuit before, that is OK. There will be dive professionals to take you shallow (15-20 feet) so you can try diving dry. You are also welcome to just snorkel in the suits as well.

Also, there are clearance suits and undergarments for sale as well as special pricing on all the drysuits this weekend. Scubaboard's Whites Representitive, Dive Jedi (Tyler Preston) will be there to answer additional questions you may have. Bud and I will also be there too!

Hope to see you there!

I'm really eager to see the Tech skin -- I'll be at Alki assisting with a class this weekend, and I hope I'll have time to wander over and have a look.

My MK3 undergarment got to prove its value in a full suit flood yesterday. Funny enough, I didn't KNOW it was a full suit flood until I got out of the water. That says something about the undergarment!

Back
Top Bottom