Closed: White's Fusion Bullet Dry Suit L/XL Red

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nite-rox

Registered
Reaction score
I am selling my L/XL White's Fusion Bullet dry suit. It is used in good condition. No undergarments, booties or hood. Just the suit. NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

This is a great suit. It is a plastic inner shell and the outer shell is a compression fabric that squeezes the suit to your body. They say "it's like diving a wetsuit". I think it is better. The only reason I am selling it is I got a newer Fusion Bullet Air Core suit and don't need this one now. I just had the zipper replaced by Aqualung (White's) in Canada, so that s brand new. It has a relief zipper, too, and the field replaceable silicon neck and wrist seals that have not been trimmed. It does have a couple of holes in the outer as can be seen in the pictures. It does not affect the performance of the suit. I am 5'8" and was 225 lbs. when I bought the suit and I am now 260 lbs. and the suit still fits great! So it will work for almost anyone.

I don't know how many dives are on it, but it is in great shape! It was just checked out by Aqualung and other than replacing the zipper it passed all their tests.

P1020855.JPG P1020856.JPG P1020857.JPG P1020861.JPG

Last edited:
I am selling my L/XL White's Fusion Bullet dry suit. It is used in good condition. No undergarments, booties or hood. Just the suit. $650 plus shipping from 80138. I would take Paypal.

This is a great suit. It is a plastic inner shell and the outer shell is a compression fabric that squeezes the suit to your body. They say "it's like diving a wetsuit". I think it is better. The only reason I am selling it is I got a newer Fusion Bullet Air Core suit and don't need this one now. I just had the zipper replaced by Aqualung (White's) in Canada, so that s brand new. It has a relief zipper, too, and the field replaceable silicon neck and wrist seals that have not been trimmed. It does have a couple of holes in the outer as can be seen in the pictures. It does not affect the performance of the suit. I am 5'8" and was 225 lbs. when I bought the suit and I am now 260 lbs. and the suit still fits great! So it will work for almost anyone.

I don't know how many dives are on it, but it is in great shape! It was just checked out by Aqualung and other than replacing the zipper it passed all their tests.

View attachment 404194 View attachment 404195 View attachment 404196 View attachment 404197
Any idea how old it is?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom