Whites Fusion - COLORS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Five people in our club (Discovery Divers Tokyo) are getting, or have got, Tech skin fusions, but as they are all gray graphics it's going to be hard to figure out which Power Ranger we are.

I saw the most spectacular skin for the Fusion at DEMA . . . I think it's the Public Safety Diver one. It was bright, brilliant red, and had some black dots on the shoulder where the harness would ride, and I think black overlays on the knees. Now, THAT was a skin!

I saw the most spectacular skin for the Fusion at DEMA . . . I think it's the Public Safety Diver one. It was bright, brilliant red, and had some black dots on the shoulder where the harness would ride, and I think black overlays on the knees. Now, THAT was a skin!

Ya, that one was awesome!! Too bad we didnt run into each other out there...I was looking at every females badge looking for you....they probably thought I was looking at something else:popcorn:

Hi Lynn - They've actually had this one shown as an option on the website for some time. The SAR version....Whites Diving | Fusion Dive Suit
See external skins....on the second page

Attachments

• Whites SAR.JPG
    Whites SAR.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 67
Is it just me or does that look like one of the outfits that Jim Kirk used to seduce the alien chicks in?

I don't think the one they had at DEMA looked like the one on the website. I don't remember the big black splotch in the front at all, and this one doesn't have the "dots".

Mike, I kept looking for you, too! You were about the only person I hoped to run into there that I didn't find. Next time!

Is it just me or does that look like one of the outfits that Jim Kirk used to seduce the alien chicks in?
I think Kirk was sporting a gold color, wasn't he...but let's face it, Red is the dominant color of the earth; Marlboro, Budweiser, Baboons...need I say more...

I was holding out for a while on my tech skin to get the red, but just could not see it coming anytime soon so I got the black. If/When the red does come out I may think about adding it to the collection.

Wish I could have made it to DEMA....

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom