Whites Fusion Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulfhedinn

-Skill Collector-
Reaction score
Whites Fusion Drysuit (LG/XL)
w/ Bullet Skin
w/ Sport Skin
*Balanced Tinkle Valve w/Quick Disconnect
*Si Tech Neck Tite Drysuit Neck Seal System
w/ Si Tech Silicone Neck Seal
*Si Tech Permanent Wrist Rings for Replaceable Seals
w/ Si Tech Silicone Wrist Seals
*Drawstring Bag
*White Drysuit Repair Kit
*Drysuit Hose

If purchased brand new it would cost you over $2700 with all the upgrades. The suit is in superb condition. All seals brand new! Recently Leak Tested!

IF YOU LIVE in Southern California, local pickup is an option to save you on shipping. Please let me know before you purchase and I can make arrangements and adjust the shipping cost.

$1500 FIRM!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111019230667?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649

This has been a great suit. It just does not fit me in the shoulders anymore. Seems the gym is doing something positive
wink.gif

If you are in SO Cal I will sell it to you off Ebay and meet you in person if you want also.

How many dives on the suit? How old is it? Round or oval rings on the SiTech seals? Include any replacements seals? What's the condition of the zipper?

How many dives on the suit? How old is it? Round or oval rings on the SiTech seals? Include any replacements seals? What's the condition of the zipper?

I have put... roughly 15 dives on the bullet skin.. and 0 dives on the sport skin.

I purchased the suit last June from DRIS

The SiTech seals are round. The neck has a replacement seal and the current one has 3 dives on it and was never cut. Always talc'd and cleaned after the days diving. Same for the wrist seals but I'm not sure If I have a replacement seal for the wrists but if I do I will throw it in.

Si Tech Permanent Wrist Rings for Replaceable Seals | Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL
Si Tech Silicone Wrist Seals | Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL
Si Tech Silicone Neck Seals | Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

The zipper is mint condition. Never had an issue. Always cleaned and waxed after every day of diving.

I can email more pics if you like. Let me know.

I might even sell it off ebay if you live out of the CA. Just hit me up and we can work on it.

Last edited:
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom