Whites Fusion: First dive impressions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, my suits not coming today :( I had stressed the importance to Whites, production was too busy, and nobody informed me until about 5 minutes before the suit should have gotten here that it wouldnt be here.....Sooooo.....I will have to provide feedback later....what a let down....

Scott M....wanna send me yours :D I will put it to good use
Mike, Sure I would have to make a little profit on it of ocurse! :crafty:

If it was possible I would for sure. Someone might as well dive it until I can get in the water. lol. Of course

I was really looking forward to that review too.

That is sad Mike...sorry!

John, Great review. Not having had the chance to dive mine yet but having tried it on a few times now it was alomost like I was there and review answered a lot of questions for me.

What size boots did you get and what fin are you diving if I may ask? I have the same boots in size ten and XL Slipstreams dry fitting them I find the boots to be too big for these fins.

Regards

Scott I had the same setup as you. I had to use longer springstraps.

XL Jets have a smaller foot pocket than XL Slipstreams so don't go that route.

Scott I had the same setup as you. I had to use longer springstraps.

XL Jets have a smaller foot pocket than XL Slipstreams so don't go that route.
Sky, you ended up with the slips and large springs? If so, that is wokring ok for you?

Thanks

Mike, I got my suit and it is awesome! Since this was the first time I ever tried on a drysuit I had my buddy help me. I felt comfortable and could not believe how well I could move around. I will be sending you a pm on Friday to set things up. Thanks for all the time you spent on the phone with me answering questions. I wish you had a shop in Indiana.

Mike, I got my suit and it is awesome! Since this was the first time I ever tried on a drysuit I had my buddy help me. I felt comfortable and could not believe how well I could move around. I will be sending you a pm on Friday to set things up. Thanks for all the time you spent on the phone with me answering questions. I wish you had a shop in Indiana.

Thats great!!! I will be in thecar tomorrow heading to Mermet, I will have my laptop though doing some website maintenance while IM in the passenger seat. I bet you cant wait to dive now!!! :D Just figure out what else you would like or I can help you. I will PM you my cell number :wink:

Thanks to my local rep I will have a fusion to dive tomorrow...just no tech skin or any of the other fun stuff....Oh well....Hes overnighting me the suit I will still try and post some info for others, I would get some pics but I think the vis is something like 5 feet :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom