For Sale Whites Fusion For Sale (2xl/3xl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MegDiver792

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Less than 20 dives, 2xl/3xl with Sport Skin and SLT Rings. Also has pee valve (Dive Rite Balanced) New would be 1950$
$1000+shipping

Selling because with all my lifting, my shoulders are too big to get into it anylonger and I had to go to a 4xl.

The Fusion is one of the easiest drysuits to dive as theres no real bubble to manage. I'll even take you out for a dive and teach you how to dive it, if you are a new diver and local to the Seattle area.

drysuit

Last edited:
Less than 20 dives, 2xl/3xl with Sport Skin and SLT Rings. Also has pee valve (Dive Rite Balanced) New would be 1950$
$1000

Selling because with all my lifting, my shoulders are too big to get into it anylonger and I had to go to a 4xl.

The Fusion is one of the easiest drysuits to dive as theres no real bubble to manage. I'll even take you out for a dive and teach you how to dive it, if you are a new diver and local to the Seattle area.
dateposted-public
Does this include the thermal fusion undergarments or just the drysuit?

for 900$ I'll throw in a 2xl MK2 undergarment and a used 2xl bullet skin. I might be able to find the socks and hood too.

Any idea on height/weight estimate? PM'd

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom