Whites Fusion Tech skin question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LowDrag

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Good morning DRIS!!!

Recently I bought a Whites Fusion Tech skin from you that was on clearance for my wife. I knew when I bought it had a design on the shoulders IIRC, some kind of purple decal thing. Well...it turns out she does not like the purple design so I was wondering if there is a way to remove that design so that the skin is all black? My wife is concerned that it will peel like some T-shirts do and does not want a dry suit that is peeling. Go figure huh?
:wink: Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks!!!

P.S.: You guys do a great job!!!

Hey, sorry it took a few minutes to respond. I hit up a few of the drysuit gurus in the shop to ask them if they have ever heard of the decal peeling as I personally have never heard of it. Long story short, nobody around the shop has ever heard of it peeling....not to say it will NEVER happen but the chances are slim. As far as the purple goes, we've even had a few 6 foot plus 260 plus lumberjack types pick up these skins because the price was so low. With that in mind, hopefully she isn't super opposed to that color...especially given the savings. Hopefully that answers your question. Let me know if I can help you out in any other way!

Thanks guys!!! As always you are awesome!!! One question I still have is...is there a way to remove the decal? Just in case she decides she still doesn't like it. It is more of the decal than the color, she likes purple. If all else fails...I will put the skin on eBay...:D

Back
Top Bottom