Whites & Ocean Reef Demo Days

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm... I haven't seen many Whites suits up close... sounds like a chance to take a look. Now Ocean Reef... well... let's just say that there are reasons I like the serenity of diving... and UW chatter isn't one of them!! :D

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Demo Days[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]

Demo Weekend​

Come test-dive the latest Dive Gear!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]Dry Suits from Whites[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]Full Face Mask from Ocean Reef[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]AND[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]THE NEW FLIP FINS[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]JUNE 16TH & 17TH 2007 [/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]9 AM to? PM[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]FALLING ROCK QUARRY[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]LAGRANGE, KY.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]Register at Seaweed Diver[/FONT]​

[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]$10.00 EARLY BUY $15.00 DAY OF DEMO[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]INCLUDES LUNCH[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif](Does not include park entry)[/FONT]​

[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

Yes I've heard of this from a friend of mine who frequents Sea Weed Divers. As for the Whites Dry suits, I have a Catalyst, so I'm quite familiar with the quality (& I've been very impressed with it). The full face masks..... Well I don't think I'll ever be able to afford one anyway.

It seems that the White Demo Day is run by the dive shop, not by a company......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom