Who actually manufactures SPGs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

njmorrell

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
It seems to me that Termo Industria in Italy just about manufactures every SPG on the planet. They make the gauges for all the major Scuba equipment brands.

Does anyone know of another manufacturer?

Nick.

Most/all gauges sold by Aqualung, Sherwood, Oceanic, XS Scuba and perhaps some others are from Pelagic Pressure Systems. I am pretty sure they are the OEM rather than just a middle-man, and service industries other than just scuba.

I don't know who in particular makes the Poseidon analogue gauges; but they are made, not in Sweden, but in Italy. Termo Industria?

Aye, Paisan . . .

Keebler Elves

Everyone needs a side hustle.

I don't think Pelagic Pressure Systems are a manufacturer.

wrong, they are and owned by Aqua Lung

There are other manufs of analogue gauges than just Termo and Pelagic however

Can you expand upon that please?
(I think Pelagic is an EOM for SPGs, but I don't actually know it. So if you have definitive info either way, please share.)

Can you expand upon that please?
(I think Pelagic is an EOM for SPGs, but I don't actually know it. So if you have definitive info either way, please share.)
I posted above on it, you came on and posted they don't, I laughed out loud because it's funny to me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom