Who are you? Picture please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yea, the trunks! your dad, I guess? I have one somewhere, probably the same year.

Note to self: ZKY good one to ask about boat engines.

Upon further reflection ...I can't fathom how ugly I was when I was 9. However, if I could be 9 again, I'd accept being that ugly.

I haven't a clue who the guy in the "matching" turnks was, but he wasn't related. (My dad took the picture.)

I'm reliably informed that those trunks were all the rage in France in 1967.

And here's another pic from 1967. (I'm noticing some precursors to DIR.)

Since no one at wrinkles dives seems to take photos with me in them I guess it's still up for debate if I'm really even there.

Tech Admin:
Since no one at wrinkles dives seems to take photos with me in them I guess it's still up for debate if I'm really even there.

I seem to remember a few with you in them... I may have to dig them up! Besides, you never LET us take your picture... :wink:

Jennifer

Tech Admin:

Gotcha, Ted :D

wrinkles_021106_0058.JPG

Tech Admin:

July 05 Wrinkles @ Catalina. I think the guy on the far right resembles you ;-)

WrinklesJuly05.jpg

heres the one and only pic of me at work and one at the last boat dive i was on.

the shirt i was wearing was a new camoflauge the marines are testing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom