Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
Suggest you guys make their chartered dive ops the lead group on where to dive and where to spend SI. The SB-PPD group dive is doable, proper planning and coordination with them will ensure you guys will meet.

I agree with the koya's suggestion maybe we can coordinate with the dive op chip & carlo are presently negotiating with.

@larry: can you please suggest possible sites? most of us are not really that familiar with PG dive sites :D

Originally Posted by iris_ice
Updated Transpo List:
Travelling Friday morning 17th, Lea Beach -> PG:

Spoon's Car:
1. Spoon
2. Mons
3. Zee
4. Matthew
5. Chip

Jonix's Car:
6. Jon
7. Dea
8. Iris
9. Ish
10. Van
11. Raina

UPDATED Overall List

MAR 17-19: Sha Che - 3 rooms
1. spoon - rescue/ad. nitrox
2. mons - rescue diver
3. jon - AOW
4. dea - Intro
5. eric - AOW/EANx
6. matthew - rescue

MAR 17-19: Starfish Inn - one family room
1. iris - OW
2. ish - AOW
3. van - AOW
4. chip - OW

MAR 16-19: Starfish Inn - 1 single room
1. zee - AOW

MAR 17-19: Starfish Inn - 2 single rooms
1. Larry - ad. nitrox
2. Will - OW (mystery guest) room booking to be confirmed

MAR 12-19 (*22) - Atlantis
1. dennis - AOW *
2. david - rescue diver
3. pufferfish (jim) - diver
4. mrs. pufferfish (cheryl)
5. moonie

MAR 17-19 El Galleon
1. Raina - OW
2. Jagfish - OWSI

MAR 18-19: Accomodations unknown
1. Axua - OWSI

MAR 16-19 Portofino(?waiting for confirmation)
1. midwestdvr - OW

Also Confirmed:
1. Jim McCabe
2. Pakman

Pasaway ppd's who have not confirmed:
Jag (shugar), moonlighting, boljakool, chewie, Yomar, purple, etc.

Can't come: :(
Caloy, PaoloV, Jams, Greatwolf, Veitchy

jonix:
I agree with the koya's suggestion maybe we can coordinate with the dive op chip & carlo are presently negotiating with.

@larry: can you please suggest possible sites? most of us are not really that familiar with PG dive sites :D

Canyons, canyons, canyons... shark cave and maybe kilima steps... fun drift dives...

jonix:
of course canyons is on the very top of the list :D
Yup Canyons...but be careful though and hope that viz will be good. Bring your SMBs, tooters, etc.. you might end up very far from the designated banca pick up point. Escarceo Point is one roller coaster drift dive when the currents are running.

Dry Dock - v. easy, quite deep and big enough for all of us is another possibility. Boulders is doable (and shallow).

Out of two boats (maybe 3) we could easily manage Coral Gardens.

If we could coordinate the Sabang wrecks at a time when there's unlikely to be other divers around (say 9:30 AM) that's always good.

But yes, Canyons, Canyons, Canyons.

FYI, looks like Portofino still has rooms available for the 17-19. I might book myself there if I can't find something cheaper (but nearby).

midwestdvr:
I'm game with any shop or sites. I just need space on that boat wherever it goes.

same here, regardless of where I end of staying, I would like to join them for the diving...

Back
Top Bottom