Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
MAR 17-19: Sha Che - 3 rooms
1. spoon - rescue/ad. nitrox
2. mons - rescue diver
3. jon - AOW
4. dea - Intro
5. eric - AOW/EANx
6. matthew - rescue

MAR 17-19: Starfish Inn - one family room
1. iris - OW
2. ish - AOW
3. van - AOW
4. chip - OW

MAR 16-19: Starfish Inn - 1 single room
1. zee - AOW

MAR 17-19: Starfish Inn - 2 single rooms
1. Larry - ad. nitrox
2. Will - OW (mystery guest) room booking to be confirmed

MAR 12-19 (*22) - Atlantis
1. dennis - AOW *
2. david - rescue diver
3. pufferfish (jim) - diver
4. mrs. pufferfish (cheryl)
5. moonie

MAR 17-19 El Galleon
1. Raina - OW
2. Jagfish - OWSI

MAR 18-19: Accomodations unknown
1. Axua - OWSI

MAR 16-19 Portofino(?waiting for confirmation)
1. midwestdvr - OW

Also Confirmed:
1. Jim McCabe
2. Pakman

Pasaway ppd's who have not confirmed:
Jag (shugar), moonlighting, boljakool, chewie, Yomar, purple, etc.

Can't come: :(
Caloy, PaoloV, Jams, Greatwolf, Veitchy

With the exception of the Atlantis crowd, the rest of us are almost all Small and Big Lalaguna - any suggestions about getting dive shops sorted out? The only ones I can think of capable of handling a group this big are Asiadivers and Lalaguna Beach Club.

I appreciate that cost is going to be an issue for some of us, but if possible, it would be good to try and arrange this early and even let the Dive Op know that we're coming and how many there are.

Anybody got any preferences?

actually chip mentioned the dive shop connected to Star Fish on Big Lalaguna is KOREAN... hehehe I hear they even provide carving knives and plenty of lead to keep u on the coral... :)

I have to agree, if you guys are staying on Big Lalaguna I would suggest Lalaguna Beach Club (LLBC). Good facilities and good dm's. unless Axua is getting a good rate for you locals with another dive op...

pakman:
actually chip mentioned the dive shop connected to Star Fish on Big Lalaguna is KOREAN... hehehe I hear they even provide carving knives and plenty of lead to keep u on the coral... :)

I have to agree, if you guys are staying on Big Lalaguna I would suggest Lalaguna Beach Club (LLBC). Good facilities and good dm's. unless Axua is getting a good rate for you locals with another dive op...
PG Korean Dive ops? there you go, home sweet home. One special dive is fish feeding with Kimchi....

hahahahaha that's great Z...now change your badge to Barangay Pasaway...

As soon as I have hit the water in the Philippines - then it's official :)

Z...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom