Who can repair my Mares Nemo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sefurman

New
Reaction score
My Mares Nemo dive computer is 4 years old and has simply stopped working. I can't find a repair facility. Any one out there who might try to fix it?

You will need to take your nemo to an authorized Mares dealer. They will then forward the computer to the closest Mares distribution / service center for diagnosis and resolution. It is completely possible the computer may need to be sent to Italy for repair. Please disclose your location and I can help forward you to a dealer.

Best regards,

Many thanks, Zak,

For your response.

I am in San Diego - Ocean Enterprises is shown as an authorized dealer, but they tell me they don't handle.

I have the Mares Nemo (have had for 5 years) and love it and would very much like to use it again. My friend in Belize gave me his Nemo Excel for repair, and I have that, as well.

Again, thanks,
Sally

Sally,
Please drop me a pm disclosing who you spoke with. OE should have no problems facilitating your needs. Note: They do not have the capacity to do any repairs on our dive computers Nemo's included. However they can send them back to us, for possible service. Please note, our service on computers is somewhat limited, possibly requiring us to send them to our computer manufacturing department in Italy for repair. I suggest when you send it in, request a quote and diagnosis of the computers allowing you to make an educated decision of whether it makes fiscal sense to repair or not.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Thanks, Zak,

My fault...I bought it from OEX here in San Diego and thought THAT was Ocean Enterprises...I'm headed to Ocean Enterprises now...thanks again,

Sally

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom