• Would like to go to Grenada

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I have never been

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Uh...Where is that?

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hi - was in Grenada @ la sorce (Wonderful place) last April. Diving was good. we did three dives while there. All really enjoyable = staff at the dive shop were great. I loved the island.
After the sept 11th thing it's next to impossible to get there from Canada.

Have a great time.

Seahorse Lover!!

Thanks for the update always nice to hear all is good there in Grenada so how was the Bianca C still there last time I dove it she was looking a bit sad but a great dive none the less and we used to love the stern wheel for photo ops with the guests but that was pre the storm witch split her in two parts, after the storm it was slightly worse for wear to say the least but still a good dive.
Whibbles reef was always a good after wreck drift saw loads of rays and grouper there, and safe too on the whole well execpt for the 8 hr swim that day but then that is another story :):).
Best wishes and good dives, Mark

Grenada was the starting point for a Windjammer cruise. Did some fabulous diving at Mayreau Gardens in the Grenadines. Oh to be "flying" over the reef on a drift dive!

I have dived in Grenada and it was very nice. Plus it is a beautiful island, hilly, lush, pretty waterfalls, picturesque, pretty beaches, need I say more? Oh yes, the people are very friendly. It may not be world class diving but its probably among the best places to go to in the Eastern Carribbean. :)

Got my open water cert there. Decent diving and good dive ops- not too crowded, Good DM's.

Stayed at Laluna, which does not have a dive op, but is probably the best property I have stayed at in the Carribbean.

Uzair

The Bionca C should be not be missed. Upper decks have collapsed, Its like diving in the Grand Canyon or a giant Bath tub. Many dive operators are very carefull about this deep dive. I must thank Lasource for requiring me to get my Advanced dive Cert. Great Island and diving nice people. But a little pricey

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom