Who has dived Gilboa Quarry?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilboa buds..

Mike is coming a long way to dive Gilboa. We have had some good PM converstaions . But I will be out of town next week.

I anyone is available to show him the ins and outs/welcome him to Gilboa,Ohio, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

Gilboa buds..

Mike is coming a long way to dive Gilboa. We have had some good PM converstaions . But I will be out of town next week.

I anyone is available to show him the ins and outs/welcome him to Gilboa,Ohio, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave
Thanks Dave!

---------- Post Merged at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:30 PM ----------

I have been to Gilboa many times but I see that you are from Estonia and I would recommend better places in the US :D
Oh, don't worry! I am from N Indiana and will be there for 2 days until we fly to SoCal then Fl Keys. But, hey I thought that since we were only 2 1/2 hours from Gilboa on Labor Day, why not!?

Mike, I wish I was home, I'd definitely go. But I'm out of town till October on business... And honestly Gilboa is pretty nice I think. I like it a lot better than Circleville that's for sure.

Hey Mike I have a few questions for you?
Are you diving dry or wet?
Gilboa is very friendly to either temps are as warm as they are going to get for the season.
I might be there on Monday not entirely able to commit at this time.
Usually if you need a buddy you can walk down the path and find one or an instructor to take you under wing.

If you know ahead of time call ahead and ask Mike to pair you with a Gilboa vet to help show you around.
I would be happy to do it but this weekend is chaos schedule wise.
Monday is my only shot and it is sketchy.

CamG Keep Diving....Keep Training....Keep Learning!

Oh, don't worry! I am from N Indiana and will be there for 2 days until we fly to SoCal then Fl Keys. But, hey I thought that since we were only 2 1/2 hours from Gilboa on Labor Day, why not!?[/QUOTE]

That sounds more like it. Gilboa is a great quarry. I did my advanced cert there. When will you be in the Keys. I will be in Key Largo around the 15th.

Keep an eye on the weather. This weekend is shaping up to be a real soaker in IL-IN-OH thanks to Hurricane Isaac.

We will be there this weekend Sept 15-16 with a mixed group of club, class and rookies. Should be fun; we'll be camping at the turnaround.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom