Who Is Going Where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chucksaul

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Besides the Paris tunnels, which are at historic low levels, and the almost cow ponds of deep East Texas which are suffering the same fate, I am wondering who is going where in 2011.

Just thinking about trips is better than actually working which seems to be about all I am doing lately and from the lack of posts I am guessing it is the same for everyone.

We are thinking Belize or maybe Bonaire but am also open to a week of sailing and diving in the BVI if anyone has any thoughts. This would require two couples... Remember, safety first, lobster second...

Interested to see what others are doing...

And if I don't remember Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night...

PS... Has K-Valve come out from under the covers yet????

Charlie and Donna

I have no great Tropical dive plans.... but,
I'm still interested in hooking up again with those sweet little dark twin sister Sirens named Pony 'B' & Narcosia .
I ran into them down at the bottom of the deep river channel at Lake Broken Bow, OK.
'Just can't shake the thought of 'em .......... :crafty:

'Bet the Clothes Washin Woman is still available too up in Arkansas.
We should plan another trip up that way again as well. :wink:

I'm looking at a Flower Gardens trip. I can't make the FGBNMS teacher cruise this summer...another wedding is on the calendar for a family member. (Dang, I sure wish they would plan their activities around my dive schedule better!)
Could be up for another Florida trip, too...(hint, hint, Brad and Robert!)
My wife and I MIGHT be able to swing a Belize trip...maybe. We'll see

Definitely Florida in 2011, but I am always there. I am there now. :D

I have no great Tropical dive plans.... but,
I'm still interested in hooking up again with those sweet little dark twin sister Sirens named Pony 'B' & Narcosia .
I ran into them down at the bottom of the deep river channel at Lake Broken Bow, OK.
'Just can't shake the thought of 'em .......... :crafty:

'Bet the Clothes Washin Woman is still available too up in Arkansas.
We should plan another trip up that way again as well. :wink:

I would like to make that Arkansas trip this time. It takes a boat to dive it right?

:shakehead: I wonder how cold it gets up there in the North.

:rofl3:

Just spent my 2011 dollars in South America. Maybe part of my 2012 dollars as well...

At least my wife is happy!

Sipadan Water Village :D

I'm all for Arkansas again... but maybe we wait until June/July????

I'm with Frank, Broken Bow is a LOT closer and there's something about the cliffs and trees that beckons one to explore. TimeLiner says it's the Virgin Sirens, whatever; it makes me wanna "pull on up and get under it!"

As for my local mud hole, DFSP was closed all summer and fall for renovations. Maybe I need to swing by and see if it's opened back up for business.

Shawn, Ouachita requires a boat to get to the good diving, Broken Bow has a couple sites that you can access from a shore dive, but both are best explored with a boat. Winter? Cold? Brass Monkey? :D

~tony

Back
Top Bottom