Who is Innovative Scuba Concepts and what do we do?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Team Innovative

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Innovative Scuba is a manufacturer and distributor of Dive Accessories and Lifestyle products. You may own several of the products we manufacture without knowing it. Some of the products you'll recognize are: Slap Straps, Quest & other Slate styles, Snappy Coils & Retractors, Dive Tools, Signal Tubes, Log Books, Signal Markers, Snorkeling Vests, E.L.F. tools for Lionfish & various Dive Bags.

Not only do we manufacture a majority of our products but we also exclusively distribute several other well known brands:

Bolle Marine Sunglasses, Intova cameras and flashlights, Dive Nav (Bluebuddy, Techbuddy & Nitrox Buddy), Bladefish underwater scooters, Surf Fur waterproof parkas, Scuba Do Rag, i pix underwater smart phone housings, Spare Air, Aryca, Dry Case & EK smart phone cases, Seattle Sports dry bags, Feish & Big Blue jewelry, Reef Safe sun protection lotion, Omni Swivel, Tribolube, Harrison Valves and many others.

We welcome your questions and feedback regarding any of our products.

Last edited:
How can I purchase your products? I ordered several retractors from Berry Dive Center, which is perhaps the poorest excuse for an internet business that I've ever come across. Berry Dive Center is unable to fulfill my orders for your products, but I can't find some of your more specialized retractors being sold anywhere else. Please advise. Thanks.

You can order Innovative products from me! :)

Give me a call.

I'd suggest making your web address at the bottom of your signature a hyperlink so people can just click on it. Potential customers can be lazy with short attention spans.

I've bought some of your stuff before. You produce a number of waterproof dive site cards of famous wrecks, for example. I've long wondered; since you cover so many, why not one for the Hilma Hooker in Bonaire? May not be all that impressive as wrecks go to some, but probably one of the most dove wrecks in the world. Just a thought.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom