Who knew he or she was a diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I rebuilt a regulator for Oscar winning actress Holly Hunter, and was Olympic bronze medalist and ’86 World Figure Skating champion Debi Thomas’s instructor. Dr. Thomas had an exceptionally strong kick.

Prolific session/Fab Faux/CBS Orchestra/Late Night house band bassist Will Lee earned a dive master rating many moons ago.

I would love to buddy breath with Salma:daydream:

Tiger is here on ScubaBoard... don't ask for his screen name. :D

Schwarzenegger is a Scuba Diver.

Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek.... what great ultimate dive buddies!

As for Castro, Jacques-Yves Cousteau spent time with him years ago and was impressed with his passion for diving and marine conservation according to what Jean-Michel Cousteau told me years ago.

Here's one :) and he has a way with Morays!

I have friends who used to work in a shop in Hawaii where he often hung out.
They say that more than once they heard a customer comment that the guy who had just helped schlep tanks for their boat looked amazingly like Jerry Garcia...
Anonymity was maintained, but the entire shop got a laugh afterward.

I was on a dive site in Turks and Caicos @10 years ago, and a very pricy yacht named the Bon Jon was on the next site.
That evening folks said the say Bruce Willis and Bon Jovi at a nightspot downtown. Connection? All I have is speculation, but it took a pretty significant funding source for that yacht.

Vladimir Putin is a diver. So are the Dutch King and Queen (Willem Alexander and Maxima).

In the case of Putin I would use the word "diving" with a grain of salt. The only video I've seen of him diving looked like a publicity stunt. The Dutch royals, by contrast, are actually quite proficient divers.

R..

Vladimir Putin is a diver. So are the Dutch King and Queen (Willem Alexander and Maxima).

In the case of Putin I would use the word "diving" with a grain of salt. The only video I've seen of him diving looked like a publicity stunt. The Dutch royals, by contrast, are actually quite proficient divers.

R..

You mean those Putin He-Man pics are somehow staged?

69e113e6e79e6511c672bcf64f030b4c79e35c64.jpg
DMVbe_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-200x150.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom