Who runs the best scuba package deals?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ls1dreams

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm a solo diver that's looking to join groups of other divers, but am pretty flexible on when I can go.

What sites, newsletters, or other memberships have you seen offer the biggest discounts on dive trips that include dives+accommodations?

I don't need an all-inclusive, but would like to join a bigger group if possible.

Generally looking for shorter trips, but open to any.

I've used Caradonna Dive Travel - Homepage in the past but if you'relooking for group travel many local shops package trips which may cost slightly more but usually have a travel coordinator on the trip. Also often there's a meet/greet b4 the trip.

www.singledivers.com could be another option.

Also our bi-annual Surges (smaller group size) or Invasions - ScubaBoard Central | ScubaBoard

A few members here package group trips also - Ash - BDSC is one I'd dive with - he finds the deal and then passes on any group savings into the total to reduce the price for all.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom