who wants to dive this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys

Jocasee was great. The junk at 40' was just so so, a bunch of junk around the junk, and low vis probably 10-12 feet. just not that great.

second dive on the graveyard was COOL. viz opened up to at least 30 feet or more below 70' thermocline. wish this had been the first dive for better bottom time.

Mark, any time you want to drag you boat out that way I'm there with gas money in hand!

definately going back to do that one.

How way the drysuit?

drysuit was great. I bought new boots and fins to accomodate the increased bulk of the overly large foot on the drysuit. oms slipstreams. they will take some getting used to

Lets head up there sometime,I wanted to get up there this summer but never made it,what were the temps at depth?

I think about the same as lanier. temps on the graveyard at 130 were around 50 degrees or so. one guy dove in a 3mm farmer john setup and was pretty cold. the rest of us dove dry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom