Who's diving Lanier this Weekend (4/28 or 4/29)??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JKSteger

D/M Wannabee ! ! !
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Got a "kitchen Pass" for this weekend but I have to stay kinda close to home so looks like it is going to be Lanier this weekend. Anyone going up there. I need to get some time in with my doubles.

Jeremy

I will be at Jocassee on Saturday for a rescue class, but I would love to dive Lanier on Sunday.

Have fun up at Jocassee and rescue. You will love the class. I really got alot out of rescue. Now just hoping to get Adv. Nitrox/Deco in sometime this year.

Hope to see you at least on Sunday.

Jeremy, I will be at Dive Haven Sunday morning if you would like some help with your double set up . We could also go over some skills for you to practice to get you ready for Tec diving. That also goes for anyone else looking into the tec world. I would be happy to go over set ups and give advice.

We're doing a Rescue class at Lanier Saturday and Sunday... "Redneck Reef" I believe...

I got a call from a buddy and it looks like we are going to go up to Jocassee on Sat. morning so I will not be at Lanier this weekend.

BKP:
We're doing a Rescue class at Lanier Saturday and Sunday... "Redneck Reef" I believe...

Where is Redneck Reef?

Lone Frogman:
Where is Redneck Reef?
It's about mid-lake, on the east side, not far from Sunrise Cove ('Redneck Reef' is a bit of an "unofficial" name).

Back
Top Bottom