Who's Going to the Cozumel Invasion ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IS anybody actually getiing anything accomplished at work this week!! WOW... I completely underestimated how much I was not going to want to work this week!! I am getting absolutely nothing done in the office this week. I should have just gone to Coz this week too!!!!!

Luckily for me my computer decided to break this week. Not that I would have done much other wise but at least it's not just me being "lazy".... This week any way!

Yeah, I am not getting much done either...

Unless you are really skinny, you won't need the 3mm suit during the day (I didn't even wear it for a night dive same time last year). Water is wonderfully warm!
My friends that are instructors wear 5mm full suits, but they are in the water almost every day. I wear a 2.5mm shorty. And in April on one dive, apart from my instructor friend, I was the only person with a wet suit. The other divers were comfortable in T shirts and shorts. And the air is much warmer now. Back in April my computer is showing a low water temperature of 79F, with a few short thermoclines dragging things lower. Online I'm seeing 79F as the water temperature off Coz right now.

I live part time in Playa del Carmen and will come over to Coz to dive on the Friday and join the dinner afterwards. And try not to miss the last ferry home.

We are doing a packing run through today. Just to make sure we have everything and it fits. Then it clean the house for our guests who are watching the dogs and enjoy a day or so waiting...waiting..

We are doing a packing run through today. Just to make sure we have everything and it fits. Then it clean the house for our guests who are watching the dogs and enjoy a day or so waiting...waiting..

I'm packed, still got to get Jess finished packing tomorrow, house is cleaned mostly..... leaving work early to pick up my mom today so she can stay with little man while we are away.... this will be the 1st time we have left him longer then a work day with any one so that in its self should make for an interesting time.

Back
Top Bottom