Who's in for February?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is Alison and/or Carlos coming to dinner?

Well I am going to lie to her and try. She hates those big groups.

Dear Chief,

I am going back to Texas tomorrow but will be back the 16th, so count me in. Diving with Aldora.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Ill still be here. One of us owes the other a beer!

The SO and I are planning to try to be there for dinner. However, we're not sure what our schedules will be. We should have a better idea by Sunday evening.

Fun fun!
DnD

You had best make it! It wont be a party with out you!!

We are safely enthroned in Casa de Jefe. Long involved day. I will share later.

Hola Jefe,

Susan and Andy will be arriving 2/13 and departing 3/2, diving with Alison of course, the
boy will still be in West Africa...

Totally skunked on Eagle Rays at Canterell today. Pulled something in my back, skipped dives 2 and 3 for a trip to get the old back checked at the chamber. Saw yet another Kool Feb kid who might be at the dinner Monday, but is too kool to kommit. Its a kool krowd in Feb....

I heard they re seeing 7-8 Eagles in the Shallows this week. that's where I'm heading next week. Don't have much to see at Canterell unless the squadrons go by. :(

I was there for 3 weeks in jan. and saw eagle rays everyday I dove on the southern reefs. Everywhere from Punta sur to, santa rosa and Columbia shallows. We saw the most at cedral pass, which is one of my new favorite sites. Tons of wildlife.

We saw Eagles on a few dives but not in big numbers. Also saw a couple of Reef Sharks but this was the most interesting thing I saw.

IMG_1867v1.JPG

Ok I know the majority of you on the island want time to stand still, but I wish it would hurry the hell up to next Wednesday already. I need my fix. Chief leave some Tequila and beer for me, hopefully Wet Wendys will be restocked by next week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom