Who's in for February?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cv-thanks for the invite to El Moros..but I have plans for that night. However, I have plans on Tuesday with you :). Thanks for changing my info even though I wish you hadn't had to do so :(

Lovely.... Are you and JDC doing something cool without the rest of us? Seriously, bring them. I think I had 29-30 people last year or so. Same the year before. This year I got 9? I have to bring 4 of them?

And where is Sallye? She is back on the Island and hasn't made her reservation.

People I am going to use deodorant and eat with silverware. Really!

I was expecting an award from NetDoc for largest regular Scubaboard Dinner maybe this year, but you people are ruining it.

I would like to make the dinner, but at this point I hate to commit. At least, unlike previous years we will not be staying way south of town, so this time we are close enough that we might just make it.

I would like to make the dinner, but at this point I hate to commit. At least, unlike previous years we will not be staying way south of town, so this time we are close enough that we might just make it.

Oh commit. I will feel better now and my self esteem will improve. If you blow us off, I will have margaritas to numb the pain that night.

Oh commit. I will feel better now and my self esteem will improve. If you blow us off, I will have margaritas to numb the pain that night.

Since my focus is diving when I get to Coz, partying is not real high on my agenda that early in the trip, but meeting new friends, and fellow SB members is almost always worthwhile. I'd like to say yes, but the gf still has veto power. I ran it by her though, and it's a definite possibility.

If not, have that extra margarita for me, and numb the pain as needed.

partying is not real high on my agenda

Dinner is a 630ish. I'll be in bed by 1000-1030. Live the wild life like me!!! You can handle that for a night.

Another pic of me from last year:

disco.jpg

It's my first night on the rock Cheif! I have a horrible flight from NYC via Minneapolis to CZM.

Judy,Judy,Judy,

First, I have friend from Minneapolis and it is on the way to no where. Here is a pic of their last trip to Coz:

Twin_Otter.jpg

Second, it better of been a HECK of cheap flight.

Third, I gave you a day to get your #$$% together.

Back
Top Bottom