Why DIY?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gave him his reg today, he was very happy, he's just lost his job courtesy of the coronavirus mass hysteria, it never rains...I'm the white guy.

267B1520-61F1-4C40-A7F9-BAFABDD2F259.jpeg

I really miss living in Japan and my Japanese diving friends. Likely heading back to Okinawa for a visit next year, though.

Keep me posted if you make it back here, a good friend of mine works at a dive shop in Okinawa, I could hook you up and if the stars align even come down for some diving. Best diving Japan and some of the best diving I've ever done.

I might be interested to join in for the fun.
Flight from HK to Okinawa is NOT that expensive.
Is May good time to go there?

Scuba board Emmons trip?

@buddhasummer ,I'd be curious to meet your friend. I need somebody who can hook/help me out with filling some tanks...

Oh no, my real identity is out there. First time I've ever posted a photo online in my life. Oh well, a face to the name. I'm Simon, nice to meet you. Hopefully I'm not on The Blacklist.
:eek:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom