Why Dogs Are Better Than Women

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't own a dog and have been married for 32 years. Yes they are very high maintenance however........they make GREAT grandma's.........52 year old wisdom here guys.

Happy Diving

Scuba Brad:
I don't own a dog and have been married for 32 years. Yes they are very high maintenance however........they make GREAT grandma's.........52 year old wisdom here guys.

Happy Diving

that is cool to read Brad....i can say i have been not the best representative of women at times. I used to say...high maintenance...not me! But have discovered recently even feeling i am different than most....doesn't rid me of what I like or need. But hey...at least i know..and hopefully will learn to improve myself

Floridawannabe:
Guess I am one of the lucky ones, 13 years and counting :D They are expensive but they do not piss on the carpet or crap, dig holes all over your yard, tear holes in the screen door, chew up a electrical cords, destroy your flower bed or garden, or pass gas while sitting right by you. Oh, wait have to take back the last one they do that! :D

:lol: and no women don't fart
:14:

Back
Top Bottom