Why don't I see any C-750 posts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

using the manual settings of the ds-150, it's all trial and error, i probably would have set it to max just to see the results it gave compared to a lower setting. looking at the pics you posted it seems like the light from the strobe didn't reach the subject, or didn't fire. i think i am correct in saying that any subject further than about a metre away would be out of range.

Greetings Divemonkey,

I am an Olympus C-750UZ owner. I purchased the camera about 2 years ago, and last spring bought an Ikelite housing for it. (Olympus has discontinued their housing, likely retooled it for the C765/C770 models).
After a season of u/w photo taking I have located a strobe (Nikons SB-105) which with approriate sync cable from Ikelite will work in Manual mode.

I am now looking for an approriate strobe arm to reach about ft.
Ikelite, ULCs and Aquatica are on my list

Mike D

This is a shot taken with my C750 at The Cyprice Lake Caves, Tobermory, Ontario, Canada. July 2005, 30 ft fresh water, Georgian Bay, Sunny 2:00 pm

regards

Mike D

mddolson:
Greetings Divemonkey,

I am an Olympus C-750UZ owner. I purchased the camera about 2 years ago, and last spring bought an Ikelite housing for it. (Olympus has discontinued their housing, likely retooled it for the C765/C770 models).
After a season of u/w photo taking I have located a strobe (Nikons SB-105) which with approriate sync cable from Ikelite will work in Manual mode.

I am now looking for an approriate strobe arm to reach about ft.
Ikelite, ULCs and Aquatica are on my list

Mike D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom