Why GasPods and Force Fins are Made in the USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMC Jean-Michel Cousteau | Ocean Futures Society is seeing a saving's with his Gaspods. Due to a tight schedule we cut the filming short. Sometimes that's how it rolls. DSC_0043.jpgYou can support Ocean Futures...Jean-Michel Cousteau | Ocean Futures Society

I remember all to well casting over 200 pair's of Force Fin's in the Body Glove, Hermosa Beach, California plant. Sharper Image sales were hitting the wall with a Money Back if not satisfied. $900,000.00 Sharper did the first year. With a less than 1/2 percent return we were off and running. After 32 years now might be around one Million Force fin around the World. Do you have a pair? Martin was a real trooper and still works with Body Glove, it's like family with the Meistrells. We still manufacture here in America. The type of plastic we use is not used in any other fin to date. Our cost to make a pair is enormous. I only wanted the best material with high rebound and snap. It's always been a Money Back if not happy with any of our Force Fin line. If you believe in your product then stand behind it, we do...and Sharper Image prove this point back in 1983. People can say this or that, but I see very few returns and mostly comes with a sizing issue, but
forcefin-12.jpg then we have the only Adjustable fin line in the World.,

I

Any point to trying Gas Pods on a Tacoma 4cyl without a bed cover? Here in Hawaii anything to boost fuel economy is great, but I imagine the truck bed is going to ruin any attempts at increasing aerodynamics.

Dr. Lecter, unfortunately Gaspods do not work with pickup trucks. The enhanced air is dropped into the bed. I am working on some idea's. Had one customer put them above the wind shield and is seeing very small results. We have seen over a extra mile per gallon with camper shells on pick up trucks. Hope this helps, Best, Bobfire_car.jpg

Talk to me Bob.
Is this another of your great ideas?
These sound awesome.
I am already collecting data on my vehicle.
I am interesting in hearing more.
Need a rep in Estonia?
m

---------- Post added October 21st, 2014 at 09:58 PM ----------

Oh, and is the Vette extra? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom