Why GasPods and Force Fins are Made in the USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob,
Have you looked in to what you can do with the air flow UNDER the car...or under the pick-up truck?
Dramatic race effects occur with the ground effects fairings on many cars, so perhaps this is an area of turbulent flow that can be effected for better gas economy ?

Dan sounds good, but for now we are staying top Side and leaving the belly of the beast alone....

I don't want gas pods! I want Force Fins!! Give us Force Fins!:cussing:

Blue, I must be honest, reveiwing the comments on Scuba Board's mask,fins etc. is such a turn off. I had my good friend Captain Fred Calhoun ask me what has happened to scuba Diving. The Captain is one of the founder's of Scuba Diving. It has been taken over by a "Bunch of Cave Divers" who only frog Kick to get around. When I first started diving in 1966, it was a fultter kick. 97-bottles.jpg97-bottles.jpg This issue will never go away, and is such a turn off to me and others. I am selling all my scuba gear, except for my fins. One day after making Billions on the other idea's I have, I will dive off my personal Yacht. I leave the "Cave diving" to those who like to take the "risk". Drink Red Bull. Like sky diving or climbing to Mount Everst. Yes, I have several special friends who push the limits to share the under earth to all. May you and all the Force fin user's be my guest in the future. Please help me Gaspod this planet. Love, Bob P.S. I took a picture of water saving from one gallon of gas. I save each time I fill up One free gallon of gas which saves the earth 97 gallons of water used for refining. More imporant that Fin's?

Well Bob I think it's time to let everyone know. On the outside it still looks like Force Fins are still available or going to be available soon.
If you change your mind I have an order ready to be filled.

Good luck with the pods...

O

Blue, Force fin is up and running. With the order's growing each day. Susanne and I now own the Force fin 100% now, bought out our two shareholders. So I know everyone will be pleased to see some big changes coming. Mean while back at the ranch, Jean-Michel Cousteau just gave his support to the Gas Pod project. Here Jim Knowlton Underwater Video and Ocean Stock Footage is filming JMC. He is seeing a extra miles at 65MPH with the Honda Insight. Will be posting more later on this wonderful news.JMC-1.jpg

Attachments

• ocean-futures-2.jpg
    ocean-futures-2.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 134
Zeagle Eagle - Yeah. That is a 3 year old post. Just like the Force Fin, many of those who poo-pooed them 30 years ago are now the most out spoken ambassadors. All it took was giving them a try before speaking. None on that GasPods thread had yet seen a GasPod, let alone try them. Personally, I think it very unprofessional that you would post this in response to one of Ocean's biggest advocates endorsement. The reason for his endorsement is that the carbon issue is an ocean issue. It is a major cause of the loss of our coral reefs, which affects all us divers. Everything we can do to limit our carbon footprint allows us to be part of the solution, and reduces the impact our driving has on the Oceans. And, Jean Michel Cousteau's endorsement only came after he saw the results on his own car.ocean-futures-1.jpg For filming we used Holly's VW Golf. Jim Knowlton, Producerhttp://www.jimknowlton.com/ going over filming with Jean-Michel Cousteau. Force fin makes OPS for the Ocean Futures team. Mr. Ernie Brooks is seeing over 4 extra miles per gallon on his road trips. His support is coming after several years of testing. VW Golf TDI Case Study 4 mpg more Proof in the Pudding | GasPods.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom