Why GasPods and Force Fins are Made in the USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong I hold no grudge to him making a buck but don't spout off about "saving the world" with these things..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I hold a grudge with people who insist on reminding us why we should be eternally grateful to them for their military service. And then insult people who choose to go to university. You received a free education courtesy of the US taxpayer. Be grateful for that and leave Bob to his own devices. After almost 70 years, physicists still struggle to explain how planes fly. Theories of lift are still unclear. This does not mean that planes don't fly. But it's OK, any mention of service now requires genuflection and hero worship. I don't buy into that either.

I don't recall asking you to be grateful or for your worship. I simply stated that while some of my friends went off to school I joined the Marines. I generally don't speak of my military experience but i felt it was relevant being that others in the conversation were speaking of there educational background. It's what you do in my family 3rd Generation for the usmc. 4th Gen In the military over all. Great grandfather was standard army. " and none of them want your praise either " More over I have no problem with anyone going to college. X wife has a degree in Genetic Engineering and I stood behind her all through school. Current gf. Is also in college working on her associates. And I stand by her choice to do so. my only issue is and will always be people who let that paper go to there heads. And act with such arrogance that holding a productive conversation is near impossible.. Your arrogance and insulting demeanor will gain you little to no respect. Have a good day.

Bob for what it's worth your fins are the best piece of kit I own. I am fortunate enough to own a pair of pros and a pair of excellerating both in green tan delta. I also own atomic, sp. hollis, equipment. All replaceable with crappy rental gear anywhere, but I make sure I have my ff's if I am diving. Ignore the trolls I am sure you have a few real issues to deal with. The fins eliminated leg cramps and strain, improved my speed and torque in current, lowers air consumption through less effort to fin. Thanks

I don't recall asking you to be grateful or for your worship. I simply stated that while some of my friends went off to school I joined the Marines. I generally don't speak of my military experience but i felt it was relevant being that others in the conversation were speaking of there educational background. It's what you do in my family 3rd Generation for the usmc. 4th Gen In the military over all. Great grandfather was standard army. " and none of them want your praise either " More over I have no problem with anyone going to college. X wife has a degree in Genetic Engineering and I stood behind her all through school. Current gf. Is also in college working on her associates. And I stand by her choice to do so. my only issue is and will always be people who let that paper go to there heads. And act with such arrogance that holding a productive conversation is near impossible.. Your arrogance and insulting demeanor will gain you little to no respect. Have a good day.

I served in the armed forces and have a post-graduate degree too. I tout neither nor do I need to do so. If you have a legitimate problem with Bob posting product endorsements on his own FORCE FIN thread, you could argue without being rude. Your argument was pathetic and deliberately provocative. This forum is intended for Bob to blow his trumpet - this is not the Pub.

please stop sending the trolls to the pub, we have enough already.

I am asking very nicely for Scuba Board to pull the Force Fin Manufacturing site. I have removed Scuba Board from Force Fin.com. I wish you all my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom