Why GasPods and Force Fins are Made in the USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am asking very nicely for Scuba Board to pull the Force Fin Manufacturing site. I have removed Scuba Board from Force Fin.com. I wish you all my best.

Don't do it Bob. You have a much bigger base of support here than you think.

Come on Bob don't let an idiot dictate your actions.
we need you to stay the course my friend

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Even though this is an old thread, the moderating staff was only recently made aware of its existence and the problems within it. The threads in the manufacturing forums are usually moderated by a representative of the manufacturer, so we normally leave them alone. In fact, we have been chastised in the past when we have moderated such threads, with the manufacturer reminding us that it is his responsibility to do this, and he wants to do it his way. (Yes, it was always a male who did so.) We therefore usually keep our hands off.

Because of the very unusual nature of this thread and its attendant problems, we have been discussing what to do about it. We are closing the thread right now pending a final decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom