Suggestion Why isn't there a "Men's Forum"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if someone doesn't like my posts, they have the option of hitting "ignore"

.... or hitting "report'. Moderators can get reported too and moderators posts get moderated from time to time as well.... In fact, I think Pete may still be one of the most moderated users on the board....

.... or hitting "report'. Moderators can get reported too and moderators posts get moderated from time to time as well.... In fact, I think Pete may still be one of the most moderated users on the board....
Oh for sure!

Every time we moderate him, our pay doubles. The incentive scheme is awesome...

I am first and foremost a user on this board. When I speak, I would prefer that my posts be read for their own merit (or lack thereof) and not judged by other factors. There are members who look at the "Mod Alert" and that will color their perceptions one way or the other.
I used to think the same, until too many users had noticed that I occasionally modposted. After that, the "Mod alert" was branded in my forehead, and I reckoned I might as well carry the badge proudly.

So I decided to turn up my poser factor a few notches :)

Moderators can get reported too and moderators posts get moderated from time to time as well...
Yup. As @RainPilot said, we're first and foremost users. And sometimes we, too, lose our cool.

I used to think the same, until too many users had noticed that I occasionally modposted. After that, the "Mod alert" was branded in my forehead, and I reckoned I might as well carry the badge proudly.

So I decided to turn up my poser factor a few notches :)
What, to 11? Oh and this is all on topic as this is what all the Mens Forum stuff would turn into...

Eleven and a half. At least.
Aaaaaaaaand there it is, why we don't have a Men's forum.

And I know you work in metric Størker so not super impressed.

Back
Top Bottom