Why not in my state?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paladin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was going to sign up for Dive Assure but found out that it does not operate in West Virginia. So why can't I get Dive Assure in my state?

Good question, but from the looks of the company's participation here - you may not get an answer.

I noticed that New York is excluded which was not too surprising as that state has the most challenging requirements for an insurance company, and I saw that North Dakota was as well which might be a case of "not enough to bother," but West VA?

Dive insurance is essential and it's good that DAN sells everywhere. If you want trip or gear insurance, DAN may not be the best but there are many alternatives.

Okay, so I just got an e-mail from Roy Pargament of Dive Assure. He tells me that Dive Assure is finalizing the process of being able to offer insurance in West Virginia. He promised to contact me when it is available.

so, what will i do freind? i am keen for scuba diving & it is not possible in my country. i need to visit malaysia for this.can you imagine that

I signed up for Dive Assure's Platinum plan today. That gives $150,000 coverage per accident. Well worth the price of the premium and DA membership, if you ask me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom