Suggestion why now??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
mad

mad

Contributor
Reaction score
my thread MISS SCUBA in basic discussion has benn moved again. Why now? it didn't contain any link!!

I think your abuse of moderation tools is bad for freedom expecially when respecting rules... your rules.

Ciao, Marco

We allow the advertising of another site ONLY in your signature and not elsewhere. Please refrain from spamming like this in the future. I do believe that a moderator has PMed you with information as to why as well.

now I know, so, just to know: if I want to tell buddies about a contest I must type something and put it in the sig...??
it's almost strange.
I respect rules. I manage a board too but this is really strange but ok!

ciao, thank you for answers.
Marco

Yeah, we have funny ideas about you or anyone else spamming ScubaBoard.

I won't even start to discuss how debasing such a site is, and how I don't think it is scuba related at all. But suffice it to say... Please don't spam my board.

ok! so my suggestion is: why don't you create at the end of the forum a spamming or how-you-want-to-call-it forum?

posts and generic messages that you consider spamming could go there and others will be clean...
I made it and it seems to work.

ciao, Marco

In the marketplace there is a place for services to be announced. Another problem is that your endeavor also deeply offends some people. We don't have a "not to be offended" zone and never will. While it is in your signature it gets play on every single post you create and yet does not smack people in the face with it. It's really the proper place for it.

thank you again for your answer and patience :)

Ciao, Marco

Back
Top Bottom