Whytecliff Islet Dec 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brave lads!

I think crazy is more appropriate :D But for divers that goes without saying.

All I can say is that I am glad that I went as it was very cool to have the snow falling on us while in the water. I used to live up north and so driving in it does not bother me.

My coldest temp for the year so far is 42F. Still on the warm side.:wink:

I don't know where you find those cold spots Skookumchuck but I will leave them for you:D

I didn't see any puget sound or hairy crabs this dive but we did see one last weekend. Also Ron found a small octo in its den, maybe a red octopus.
How come no pics of you gearing up Mike?:D Anyone else get their coldest ever water temp on the suface? Mine was reading 32 degrees which was the same temperature as my toes.

Coldest ever? Hm I was in Nanaimo early this year and there was ice on the water in the harbor. I didn't check my temp till I got to the bottom though, it was 43. I remember checking it because I wanted to know how cold the water was that had flooded my suit.

:lotsalove:

Coldest ever? Hm I was in Nanaimo early this year and there was ice on the water in the harbor. I didn't check my temp till I got to the bottom though, it was 43. I remember checking it because I wanted to know how cold the water was that had flooded my suit.

:rofl3: I am not laughing at you but with you as I flooded my suit 2 weeks ago also. My zipper opened about 1/4 inch. Ya, it was cold.

:rofl3: I am not laughing at you but with you as I flooded my suit 2 weeks ago also. My zipper opened about 1/4 inch. Ya, it was cold.

When I climbed the ladder the cold water ran down into my feet. I must say I didn't particularly enjoy that ...

:D

I remember that day ...

CIMG0470.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom