Will COZ close it’s borders?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Something that occurred to me is the question of whether the COVID-19 test on someone who has been sick and recovered can show that it was what they had. It seems to me that it would be a valuable thing to know by someone who is wanting to go back to work that they are on the other side of it.
This is the question that keeps coming to my mind. Some have suggested that having had it may not provide immunity but until this is proven it would seem one of the most critical tests would be a test to show someone had recovered and was likely safe to go to work. I read nothing about this online.

Something that occurred to me is the question of whether the COVID-19 test on someone who has been sick and recovered can show that it was what they had. It seems to me that it would be a valuable thing to know by someone who is wanting to go back to work that they are on the other side of it.
Yes, serological testing to detect antibodies to Covid-19 are being rapidly developed, approved, and deployed.

Yes, serological testing to detect antibodies to Covid-19 are being rapidly developed, approved, and deployed.
Good! Got any links?

Los Angeles Times

Economic toll mounts as ships steer away from Cozumel.
There are still ships boarding cruisers and people boarding them?

Same thing everywhere, pretty much.
They don't have anybody to give them any amount of unemployment money.

There are still ships boarding cruisers and people boarding them?

No, it's very empty here. There are still some people vacationing in Playa though.

Very sad news here though:

REAMENTABLE MALE DECESS BY ATYPIC NEUMONY
He was one of three cases under study by COVID-19

#VozUrbanaCozumel We join the penalty that seizes the family of those who in life responded to the name of Gaspar Poot, who this afternoon passed away from pneumonia at the Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS).

It transcends that Gaspar was one of the three cases that were under study by Coronavirus COVID-19, however, the results are not yet counted by IMSS, to rule out or claim that he died from that condition.

Gaspar was part of the Christian Family Movement (MFC), whose members were the first to make known his unfortunate death.

In the midst of this death it was spread that the male required a respirator and that the IMSS did not count on the team.

In the same way it transcended that other members of the MFC are also in the IMSS admitted for pneumonia, in this case we talk about Genny, Francisco and Gabriela.

For the people who knew Gaspar know he was a good human being, his death is unfortunate.

This is a call for citizenship, to apply preventive measures to face the Coronavirus, whether or not it is a confirmed case, it is necessary for families to protect themselves with the health measures that have been spreading through official channels.

VOZ Urbana

Back
Top Bottom