Will there be a KPP pumpkin dive this year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit

Floppy Ear Mod
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We had so much fun carving pumpkins underwater last year! Are we doing it again this year?
Ber :bunny:

as I understand it, yes, there is one scheduled, but it is the same weekend I am tied up with darts.....damn responsibility of being some sort of a decision maker.....

I was looking forward to my plans for this year's pumpkin

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
as I understand it, yes, there is one scheduled, but it is the same weekend I am tied up with darts.....damn responsibility of being some sort of a decision maker.....

I was looking forward to my plans for this year's pumpkin

Hey dude, send me the plans, and I'll drive down to make your "masterpiece"... :tease:

Ber Rabbit once bubbled...
We had so much fun carving pumpkins underwater last year! Are we doing it again this year?
Ber :bunny:

What was the water temp out there this time of year last year? Towards the middle of October I started to freeze my butt off

Check out your log book. Usually in the mid 70's on the surface and the thermo is still about 23' ft. or so. Probably in the upper 60's like the Florida springs

I'd love to come to compete and need the above answered? Also I hear the prize for best is a new tank!!! Also, who is the sponsor? Lastly... this is now my 50th post and it's not a waistful one!! Thanks to all that have been a help to me and my diving experience here and I hope that I've passed on some knowledge...what little I have!

Back
Top Bottom