Willis Pt. Steps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shawn95

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'll buy a beer to whoever built the steps at Willis. Good job making the site a little safer entry.

Shawn95:
I'll buy a beer to whoever built the steps at Willis. Good job making the site a little safer entry.

Well that nice to hear, I may have to dive Willis PT in the near future to see the steps.
It definitely make it easier when I dive my doubles. All we need now is an elevator to the top of the hill.

Al

It could still use a few more to get right down in the water. But it's pretty nice.

Do you know when the steps were built? Last time I was there I noticed the parking area had been enlarged.

I haven't been there in about a month so I'm not too sure. The parkign is because someone had a large delivery of landscaping rocks dropped off, when the tractors cleared them out, they moved back the brush and now a couple more cars fit. I think the tree stump is gone too.

Back
Top Bottom