Willow Springs 8/26/2008 Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fire5man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
You could not have asked for a better day. The short ride from the Annapolis in an open top jeep was a bit chilly calling for a light jacket but I am not complaining.

About a hour before I got there I gave the owner a call on her cell and she was right on time to open it up for are group. Its been about 9 years since I was last there and boy had it changed, for the better.

The stone wall and gate was very inviting and the dive shop very clean with a nice amount of TOYS. :D I did not look at any prices so I am not sure how to describe them.

We signed are forms paid are $25 to enter and we had the whole place to are self's.

When we got in we noticed how wonderful the grounds were being kept. Very nice and clean.

We did 2 dives and enjoyed them both. The viz was not that great about 5-10 at best. The water at 40 ft was in the low 60s making it very comfortable. We did a lot of swimming around saw a few of the attractions with the trawler being the coolest.

Lots of fun, and will go again soon.

SIDE NOTE........

We tried to find the air plane that is on the map. Anyone know if the line that goes there is still in attached? We could not find it. What kind of plane is it?

yep it is still there, we just did it a couple weeks back. Did you find the truck tractor? It is off that. I think it goes van, truck, airplane. It was a real crash, into the river. It has no wings, but a cargo door, smaller plane, but bigger than a Cessna. The Quest is one of the coolest boats in any of the quarries around here. Glad you had a good time, and the shop prices aren't bad. Joya and Tom have really made the place better.
-J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom