WIN AN OrcaTorch D520

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great little light. I carry two on all dives day or night - one on my left shoulder D-ring and another on the right with small bolt snaps and Snoopy loops. Totally out of the way, undetectable and no interference with LH deployment or deco tank rigging. Nice tidy spot beam and great burn time.

I am not a fan of twist on lights but I can say that my experience with OrcaTorch has been great....they stand behind their product. I have a pair of D550s that work great.

My first D550 was given to me as a gift. After a handful of months using it, the torch stopped working. OrcaTorch replaced it without hassle....they traced the serial number to the vendor from whom my friend bought it from and the vendor reached out to me to arrange to ship the replacement.

I have since purchased a D550 for my wife as well as a D530. Both are great torches but my preference is the magnetic push button tail switch of the D550.

All this to say that I have high regard for OrcaTorch products and if a twist to activate light is not an issue then a D520 should be a great little light.

Good luck to anyone who enters the drawing for the torch.

-Z

Back
Top Bottom