Wisdom 2 Download Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PS88

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
metal buttons, SDK400 cable, driver updated on win7 pro laptop. I start the
app, pull up download and activate DC. After starting the download with
the app...it sees my DC, starts 'handshake', then times out.

Try plugging in your USB download cable before you open the Sherwood dive log on your computer.
(1) Plug download cable into laptop and wait a few seconds until laptop finds the USB device
(2) Open Sherwood program on laptop
(3) Plug USB into DC and activate DC
(4) Cick on Add/Download new dives
(5) Start download

When I updated my laptop from XP pro to 7 pro I had the same problem you have. By trial and error I found these steps work on mine. See if this works for you.

Try plugging in your USB download cable before you open the Sherwood dive log on your computer.
(1) Plug download cable into laptop and wait a few seconds until laptop finds the USB device
(2) Open Sherwood program on laptop
(3) Plug USB into DC and activate DC
(4) Cick on Add/Download new dives
(5) Start download

When I updated my laptop from XP pro to 7 pro I had the same problem you have. By trial and error I found these steps work on mine. See if this works for you.
Thanks for your assistance, Semo. That did not help, download does not start....timeout. Other ideas, anyone? Hoping a Sherwood rep will see this.

Make sure you pick the right computerin the menu and on step 3 turn on the computer first then plug in the cable also that cable has a top and a bottom. Make sure all the pins are straight and spring out whenyou push on them lightly .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom