Wisdom 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chuck e

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
After I replaced the battery, my first dive flooded the battery compartment. Big Island Divers, your authorized rep, dried it out but could not repair. Is there anything that can be done to repair? Thanks.

I'm not familiar with that computer. If the battery compartment is sealed from actual computer electronics, some computers are, then it should be repairable. If water has gotten into computer electronics then it's likely toast. Good luck.

I have a 'dead' wisdom 2 (out of warranty) and took it to a local shop and was told that it could be exchanged for a factory refurbished unit for $200 and they sent it off this week. You may wish to re-check with your local shop about this option.

Thanks for the responses, but I was hoping to hear from a Sherwood rep.

More detail of problem will help. Is their water in the electronic section of the computer? Is it giving an error code? Did the battery leads corrode and break off?

Back
Top Bottom