Wisdom I Software issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kuma1720

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have recently upgraded my computer to MS Vista and backed up my Sherwood Dive logs.
Unfortunately I have just recently sent my Wisdom in for repair and they had to replace the entire computer, thus logs have been wiped. I have been trying to recover the past logs, but have had no luck. The logs were saved in both a text format as well as MS Access, but have not been able to recover the data through the software??

Can anyone help me with this process? Any suggestions??
Thank you and sorry for the long winded explanation.

:D

I believe you will be able to import your MSACCESS dive database into either the old v1.0.0 or the new v2.0.2 version of the Wisdom software. Yesterday, I upgraded software from v 1.0.0 to v 2.0.2. From v2.0.2 Log Book drop down menu there is a choice of Import Dive Data in which you will want to point to the file location of your MSACCES file that has your stored dives.

I actually tried to recover the file but it does not accept the file stating "invalid dive data"??
Don't understand this error message. I guess I am out of luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom