Wish me luck all, leaving to do check outs for cert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Merrimorte

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Ok guys I am FINALLY finishing my ow requirements this weekend. Wish me luck! <grin>

Will check back in when I return and let ya know how all went. Hopefully will have some pics too!

good luck

?No I will not wish you “Good Luck”. What I will wish you is “Good Skills and Good Learning”. If you’re basing your experience on “Luck” please go back to the pool and classroom.:wink:

Gary D.

A good last minute piece of advice I got from someone here on SB is "Slow Is Fast". Take your time with each skill and have fun.

Have fun and enjoy that new C card!!

You'll just be demonstrating the skills you've already done in the pool. Have fun and enjoy your first non-confined dives. Diving just gets better and better from here on..

Good luck and enjoy! I hope to be following shortly!

Ok guys I am FINALLY finishing my ow requirements this weekend. Wish me luck! <grin>

How's this:

"I wish you an appropriate outcome and a safe dive!" :D

Checkout dives aren't "pass/fail" they're "Pass"/"Need more practice, then pass".

The last thing you want is for someone to give you a card before you have all the skills nailed.

Terry

Back
Top Bottom