Wish me luck!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mer-maiden

Registered
Reaction score
Tomorrow morning I leave for my weekend o' open water dives for my certification. Any last minute advice any of ya'll care to share with me?

Don't hold your breath, ever :D

You'll do fine, Good Luck !

LIT

remain calm

Stop, breathe, think, react that's the ticket.

Good luck, let us know how it went. I'm sure you'll do fine.

mer-maiden:
Tomorrow morning I leave for my weekend o' open water dives for my certification. Any last minute advice any of ya'll care to share with me?

Relax and enjoy it. If you paid attention during the confined water sessions, the OW part will not be a problem.

Oh, and pay no attention to that great white swimming up behind you! :D

...and this is very important:

HAVE FUN!! :D

Make sure you know which side the wetsuit zipper goes. Relax and take your time, don't rush.

And if it wasn't you OW, I'd say remember the cheese whiz. Read about that here somewhere.

It's very important that you put your fins on the right feet :xyxnervou - yours.

:no Don't tell your Instructor that you'll race him/her to the surface.

Wait until you get into the water before you pee in your wetsuit. :yuck:

:help_2: And avoid drownings, particularly in yourself and your instructor.

:lol:​

mer-maiden:

Don't pee in your wetsuit! Well, if you are in a quarry and you need it for warmth then I guess it is okay.

Good luck and have fun.

:chicken:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom