Wishes . . . that are forever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken

He Who Glows in the Dark Waters (ADVISOR)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
A happy new year unto all . . .

And may what ever Power in which you believe, or disavow,

grant peace, protection, and compassion unto all of those who are serving in harm's way.

If it be that you are lost in battle, may your death be swift and painless . . .

If it be that you are captured and abused, may you have the courage and strength to endure . . .

If it be that you are deemed to return to those who love you, share that which you wish to share, retain that which you wish to retain, and, above all, know that you have served and done well.

The Kraken

Aloha! :wavey:

Well, 2008 is coming near an end.

What do you ladies have your mind set to do as your New Years Resolution?

I want to eat healthier. Not to lose weight, by all means, but to become healthier.

2009 is pushing me closer to 30, and I have slowed down a bit. I get winded from minor activities, and I have no strength.

Id like to cut soda completely out of my diet, and get on a regular eating schedule and introduce more fruits and veggies into my diet.

What would you like to do?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom