With a little help from my friends, part ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
thanks, Fish =)

yeah, and i cut way back on the bass already -(

for some reason i can't get the bass under control ... it's either not audible at all or it sounds too heavy ...

oh well

thank you for the kind words, though!

there's five tracks: two voices (both me), guitar, bass, and tambourine

Hrmmm... Trying to think of what you could do with the bass... Do you EQ each track and adjust the levels of each? What about compression? (If you do, the tambourine could come down just a bit...) The compression might also take care of the bass being too hot.

With my guitar, I'm going straight in through a little Radio Shack four-channel mixer, into the soundcard, so I end up having to turn the guitar down. If I turn the mixer down, then the levels are too low. I end up with dropped notes and tones. If I turn the guitar down a little, then I can turn the mixer up just a touch, and it seems to even things out.

It's a real PITA to get levels adjusted, isn't it?

no, i hadn't heard your song yet.. that's good stuff

i like it a lot

It's got a great feel to it. I think the guitar needs to be tuned a little more carefully.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom