Woman's BC, SeaQuest Diva Just $45.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Inman

Advisor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
This BCD features a built in inflator, and two large pockets on each side, a Velcro waistband with adjustable waist and chest buckles.

This is definitely a woman's BC, contoured to fit a woman and even has a stretchable sports bra-like form fitting chest area for maximum comfort.
· New lower gusset coupled with modified internal ligaments provides additional lift capacity.
· Non-releasable rear weight pockets at tank band holding a maximum combined total of 10 lbs/4.5 kg of non-releasable weight
· Double Adjusting Shoulder Strap permits shoulder buckle to move up or down for maximum comfort.
· Right hand shoulder pull dump.
· Contoured Backpack provides the needed stability even with the heaviest cylinders.
· Knife attachment grommets allow for quick attachment of a Deep See knife directly to the BC.

This BC is in excellent condition, looks like it's never been dived. But it's missing the weight pockets (which you really don't need if you use a belt, and us still has the rear weight pockets), but you can get them here: Seaquest Velcro Weight Pocket for Pro QD & Balance & Diva QD & Diva LX (all sizes) and for Pro Unlimited (SM, MD & ML)

The size is ML, and this is what Seaquest says about sizing:
Weight: 145 - 180 pounds
Waist: 36-47"
Over the Shoulder: 37-42"

Personally, after having my wife try it on, I think it would also fit smaller women.

Here it is for sale for $695 retail new: Aqua Lung Sea Quest Diva XLT Women's B.C.

Will part for quick sale just $45.00. PM me. Prefer Paypal (I'll eat the fees), and I'll ship within 24 hours. PM for shipping.

(Also, selling complete reg system with nitrox computer. LINK: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cl...-octo-consol-compass-spg-complete-275-a.html# )

These bad phone pics do't do it justice.

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 91
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 73
  • photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 65
  • photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg