Woman's wetsuits for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MZPT

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello there, not sure if this is the right place for this, but here goes...

I have 2 wetsuits I want to sell - All have gently used < 4 times and are in like new condition.

Reason I am selling them - I lost 45 lbs and they are way too big now.

1 Henderson Theramaxx 3mm size 12 full suit (TherMaxx® Women’s Back Zip Jumpsuit • Henderson Aquatics) - $ 125 OBO

1 Henderson Theramaxx 3mm size 14 Shorty (TherMaxx® Women’s Front Zip Shorty • Henderson Aquatics) - $ 100 OBO

I LOVE the theramaxx and want to get another in my new size- although they are 3 mm, they are super warm and allow for maximum movement without restriction. They are also neutrally buoyant. Both look like the website link. I can take detailed photos of both. There are no holes, no tears, seams are perfect. They have been kept in mint condition.

Thank you.

Attachments

• DSCN3977.jpg
    DSCN3977.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 113
Congrats on your weight loss! Best reason to buy a new wetsuit.

You might want to post this in the classifieds, just because that's where people go to look for stuff for sale. The classifieds section is way down the list in the community section, near the bottom.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom