Women and everything being heavy in scuba diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clearly confused since you are now also contradicting yourself.

Feel free to provide me with a biological definition of age.

You could of course argue age doesn’t exist, that age is simply down to a psychological state.

Someone who is 10 could therefore be 30. Someone who is 30 could therefore be 10.

If that is what they identify as, than this must be real, just as real as if someone identifies as a horse, or a porcupine or a seahorse. It all simply means that we are coming to a better understanding of what age is.

With that said.

I am certain it is all very real to them RyanT.

@Vallonen, nice deflection. I asked for a definition of sex, not age. BTW, we can also biologically define age, but that's not the question at hand.

@VallonenI asked for a definition of sex, not age. BTW, we can also biologically define age, but that's not the question at hand.

I made a point that went straight over your head, as you well know we can also biologically define sex. i.e male or female.

But why stop at sex and age? Why not add to the list..
I’m a white man but I could identify as a black man, nonsense of course but since that is how I identify then it is real, it all simply means that we are coming to a better understanding of what race is.

There are "endless" possibilities and "endless" combinations.

I made a point that went straight over your head, as you well know we can also biologically define sex. i.e male or female.

My point was that if you can't biologically define sex, and understand where the variances are in that definition, then you should be careful about discussing "made up social constructs" of gender.

Now you've lost the plot completely bud, and we can biologically define sex, but we can't biologically define gender, which is why we have around 30 and counting.

We have a few people around who do not want to accept what they are, but demand we accept what they are not.

When you say "we" can biologically define sex, I'm asking, can you? Please feel free to enlighten me on biological sex determination. If you can't, then you don't have a starting place for discussing gender.

My point was that if you can't biologically define sex, and understand where the variances are in that definition, then you should be careful about discussing "made up social constructs" of gender.

First off you haven’t made any point, secondly, there are clear biological differences between men and women that are biologically defined. However, we can't biologically define gender, which is why we have around 30 and counting.

Since you wish to dispute this, feel free to enlighten me on biological gender determination. Preferable of all 30, and counting.

there are clear biological differences between men and women that are biologically defined.

Yes, there are biological sex differences. But if we are to discuss gender differences we have to start with the biology. So I ask again, please enlighten me on biological determinants of sex determination.

Vallonen.. your only posts to date have been about your thoughts on sex and gender.

Would you care to stop... and perhaps do a post solely about diving? Much thanks

Yes, there are biological sex differences. But if we are to discuss gender differences we have to start with the biology.

Then you should have no problem with answering the question I asked of you in my previous post.

Would you care to stop... and perhaps do a post solely about diving? Much thanks

You should have included RyanT in your request Melanie. In any case, if it is too much for you feel free to use the ignore button.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom